Today in business the new financial imperative is to retain capital and reduce debt. This has a direct impact on your equipment budgets. Essentially you have to gain access to your essential marking equipment in a much more cost-effective way. Rent-A-Marker (RAM) is dedicated to ensuring that you are able to mark, track and trace your products. We also understand that not every customer has the volumes or the constant need for marking to justify the purchase of a marking system. In light of this, we have implemented a system which allows customers to loan or rent units for a pre-determined period of time. We will provide training to customers so that they are able to operate the machine during the rental period. Customers will also still receive the unprecedented service and support from our Tech-Support division for the entire rental period, should the machine breakdown.
The ideal solution for companies who cannot afford the capital outlay, or have limited requirements for component marking.
- Easy and convenient payment plans
- Tax deductible
- Debit Order Facility
- Maintenance Service Contracts available
- Range of Machinery
- Rent to own option
- 24-Hour Back-up and support
Renting makes sense when the assets or equipment being considered:
- depreciates (lose rather than gain value over time or with use),
- quickly become obsolete (and need regular replacement),
- are only required for a certain period or project, with a remaining life and value thereafter,
- are specialised, or you have the inability or limited logistics to dispose of,
- viewed as non-core assets that become expensive to maintain or increase the total cost of ownership if not replaced, or form part of operations where the assets are linked to income generation.
Stay ahead of the competition
Having the latest technology and equipment is an important part of staying competitive, but it can be an expensive struggle to keep up all the time. Storing all the old equipment can be a pain as well. Renting enables you to enjoy full, uninterrupted use of the equipment and then to simply replace or upgrade it when the agreement comes to an end.
Deal with depreciation
Since there is no large lump-sum required an upfront, entering into a rental agreement for depreciating assets frees up capital that can be used for profit-generating initiatives and investments. It allows you to purchase the equipment you need today but spread the payment across its useful life in your business.